• Do you want to make a difference?
• Mix of AP, AR, Reconciliations
• Friendly team
We are a Registered Charity with around 150 staff, spread over 8 locations with $9.5 million dollars in revenue.
We passionately believe everyone who experiences mental health or addiction issues deserves, and is capable of, sustained recovery with the right support.
Our Head Office is based on Apollo Drive. We are proud of the work we do within the community and are seeking a real people person who wants the numbers they work with, to make a difference.
This is an end-to end Accounts Payable position in a centralized finance team and will suit someone who is experienced in Payables, ready with a smile and always willing to help those who seek assistance. There will be reconciliations, expense coding, supplier communication, some invoicing (Accounts Receivable) and other GL work.
The position reports to the GM Finance (or in her absence, the Management Accountant)
Key Skills and Attributes:
• Previous Accounts Payable experience including matching purchase orders/checking/coding/ reconciling invoices/supplier statements
• Previous experience using a mid size accounting system
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal colleagues and external suppliers
• Good organisation and time management skills, requiring minimal supervision
• Flexible in working style and attitude
• Intermediate excel is required
• Good knowledge of journals (debits and credits).
In return, you will have variety and get to work with a friendly group of professionals in a team environment who support each other. Connect Supporting Recovery is a values based, innovative, growing organisation. We will do our very best to give you the right balance of freedom, support, development and encouragement.
If you think you have the skills and experience to join our team, apply today by sending a covering letter and your CV to June Ranyard, Administrator at Connect Supporting Recovery – email@example.com quoting reference FAPA.