If you are passionate about Recovery and looking for somewhere to enhance your skills, accelerate your learning and create change in the lives of people who experience Mental Health and Addictions; then our Hamilton Vacancies could be for you!
Connect Supporting Recovery’s Hamilton Residential Services are looking for Casual Registered Mental Health Professionals and Casual Support Workers to fill our Vacancies.
We work on a Roster system which includes Weekends and Overnight Awake Shifts.
We encourage you to apply if you can comfortably demonstrate the following:
• 2+ years Mental Health experience – skilled in Risk Assessment and De-escalation
• Can work from a Client-centred, Recovery-Focused Approach
• Able to work in a Team and Independently
• Have an awareness/foundation in Cultural Sensitivity
• Experience and empathy in your practice
• Ability to Deengage with/alongside Whanau
• Hold a Current Full Driver License
• Annual Practising Certificate for applications to our QMHP Vacancies
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please forward your Covering Letter and CV to June Ranyard, HR Administrator at email@example.com quoting Reference: CRHPRSW