Pioneering peer-led residential service requires a registered nurse to walk alongside guests during their stay, at their stunning Silverdale location.
Connect Supporting Recovery is a reputable NGO providing recovery focused mental health and addictions care service throughout Auckland and Hamilton, with $9million revenues and FTE staff numbers of 140.
There is a mix of peer-led, mainstream, dual diagnosis and collaborative services, including residential and respite facilities, mobile community teams, assisted employment agencies and a fledgling but vibrant social enterprise.
Innovation and flexibility are balanced with practical processes and sound management
An opportunity exists within our interdisciplinary team at Piri Pono, for a nursing position with a sound background in clinical mental health care and an exciting future in community based service delivery.
This service will require an individual who can:
• Take responsibility for ensuring all nursing practice and conduct meets ethical and legislative requirements
• Work rostered shifts
• Whilst fully embracing alternative and non-clinical mental health treatment options.
• Work alongside Peer Support Workers who practice within the Intentional Peer Support model;
• Collaborate strongly with guests, their whanau, non-clinical colleagues and WDHB staff;
• To deliver truly negotiated and effective partnership nursing.
We will provide training applicable to the position
Please forward a CV and tailored covering letter to June Ranyard, our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PPRN.
Applications close: Friday 4th November 2017
We very much look forward to working with you.